Really Easy Piano: Songs From The Movies is packed with 16 songs from your favourite films, all arranged for easy Piano, including song notes and performance hints.
Featuring the best songs from the biggest Hollywood blockbusters, this collection will allow you to recreate the magic of the movies in your own bedroom with simplified Piano arrangements as well as full lyrics. Many of the biggest hits of today have come from film soundtracks, such as the huge Let It Go, featured in 'Frozen', and the undeniably catchy Happy by the incomparable Pharrell Williams. Not only this, but modern classics like Adele's powerful Skyfall and Over The Love from 'The Great Gatsby' are included, giving you a diverse range of styles and genres to play. For a full list of songs included here, please see below.
Each track features an insight into the song itself, as well as some really useful hints and tips letting you know what could be tricky about the piece or just some extra information as to how to best to play it.
So, if you're a fan of the biggest movie soundtracks, or you are just a fanatical film buff, this Really Easy Piano: Songs From The Movies collection will quench your thirst for those uplifting songs that make us fall in love with cinema.
|Product Type||Book [Softcover]|
|Year of Publication||2014|
|Instrumentation||Piano or Keyboard|
|Genre||Tv / Film / Musical / Show|
|Style||Film or TV|
|Number of Pages||48|
|Series||Really Easy Piano|
1. A Thousand Years (Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1)
2. Atlas (The Hunger Games: Catching Fire)
3. Beating Heart (Divergent)
4. Boom Clap (The Fault In Our Stars)
5. Everything Is Awesome!!! (Tegan & Sara)
6. Eyes Open (The Hunger Games)
7. Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Walking On Sunshine)
8. Happy (Despicable Me 2)
9. Hooked On A Feelin' (Guardians Of The Galaxy)
10. I See Fire (The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug)
11. Let it Go (Frozen)
12. Man Or Muppet (The Muppets)
13. Once Upon A Dream (Maleficent)
14. Over The Love (The Great Gatsby)
15. Skyfall (Skyfall)
16. Suddenly (Les Misérables)